We have implemented a Low Fee Listing Price for every client we represent. No longer will you have to pay 3% to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer’s agent. As listing agents, we charge a simple 1.75% fee. We typically recommend offering a 1.75% incentive to the buyer’s agent. This saves you a lot of money on the sale of your home!
Click here to get a FREE Marketing Analysis of your home!
We will provide you with the following:
- A Comprehensive Marketing Analysis of your home with a target price range
- A walk-thru of your home taking note of its best features and special characteristics
- A marketing plan detailing how we will market your property and get it sold in the time frame you need
- Virtual 3D Walk-through Tour
- Professional interior, exterior and/or aerial photography
- Full listing in the RI MLS with up to 40+ photos
- Your home advertised and marketed thru hundreds of websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and it will be on EVERY major real estate company’s site
- Internet and Social Media Marketing targeting those buyers most likely to be interested in your home
- Email marketing to real estate agents and potential buyers
- Full representation during offer negotiations
- Phone and email support
- Assistance (should you need it) in finding your new home
Here’s an example of how you can save a lot of money:
Let’s say you have a $450,000 home you’d like to sell. The traditional real estate model would have you paying a 6% (sometimes 5%) commission – 3% to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer’s agent. Upon the sale of your $450,000 home, you will owe the real estate agents a combined $27,000 in fees.
However, when you hire J.E. GROUP PROPERTIES, you will receive all the same services PLUS additional internet and social media marketing as well as a Virtual 3D Walk-through Tour. We will only charge a combined commission rate of 3.5%. When your home sells for $450,000, you will only owe $15,750 in fees. That is a savings of $11,250 over the traditional 6% commission!
For more information or to set-up a FREE consultation, call 401-742-0958 or email Justin@JEGroup.Properties
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions:
What Listing Fee do you charge?
- 1.75% commission. We also recommend a buyers’ agent fee of at least 1.75%. Your total fee will only be 3.5% – much less than the typical 5-6% everyone else charges.
What type of service do I get?
- You will get full representation and a full service real estate brokerage working with you.
When is the fee paid?
- The fees are paid when you sell your home.
Will my home be listed in MLS?
- Yes, it will. Every real estate agent in Rhode Island (plus many in Massachusetts and Connecticut) will be able to see your home and recommend it to their buyers. It is one of the best ways to market and promote your home. You’ll have 5000+ Realtors working to sell your home!
Will my home be marketed through websites?
- Yes. It will be marketed and promoted through hundreds of websites. We also have some very sophisticated ways to target potential buyers in the area by using demographics and social media for marketing purposes.
What is the length of the agreement? Do we have the ability to cancel?
- We like our agreements to be anywhere from 6 months to 1 year in length. If for some reason you wish to cancel the contract, you are always free to do so.
Do you provide email and phone support?
- We are always available to talk to you about any questions or concerns you may have. Our contact numbers and email address are listed here. Or call us any time at 401-742-0958.
Do you take professional photographs of our home?
- We will use a professional photographer every chance we can to capture the best indoor, outdoor and/or aerial photos possible. Since over 92% of buyers will find their perfect home online, we want to make sure your property makes a great first impression. We also include a Virtual 3D Walk-through tour for all our clients’ properties.
Are you a discount brokerage?
- No, we are not. We are a full service real estate brokerage company licensed in Rhode Island. Our business model has been set-up in a way so we can offer a flat rate listing price to our clients. A discount brokerage would not offer to fully represent the seller. We do represent you. We advertise and market your property to all the other real estate agents in Rhode Island. This is one of the best ways to get your home sold.
Do you use social media marketing?
- As mentioned above, we will use social media marketing to advertise and market your home. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and others. Our goal is to get your home in front of the largest buyer pool possible.
Will you do email marketing?
- Yes, we will. We send out thousands of emails to potential clients and our fellow real estate agents alerting them to our new listings. This puts your home in front of a very large number of people most interested in your property.
Do you conduct Open Houses?
- Yes, we will – but only if you want us to. Please note: By providing our clients with the Virtual 3D Walk-through Tour, we are essentially creating a 24 hour, 7 day Open House! Open Houses can be a great way to attract potential buyers by inviting them to view your home – without them having to schedule a showing through a real estate agent. However, it is not suitable for every property and every seller. We work with each of our clients individually to determine what is best for them.
Who negotiates with other real estate agents?
- We work with you during the negotiations. We work in your best interest throughout the entire home selling process.
Who conducts showings?
- We handle scheduling showings with agents & buyers and make sure they take place during times convenient for you.
What is the potential savings on a $300,000 home?
- You can save up to $7,500 when you sign-up with us!
What is the potential savings on $400,000 home?
- You can save up to $10,000 when you sign up with us!
What is the potential savings on $500,000 home?
- You can save up to $12,500 when you sign up with us!
Check out our FAQ page for additional information.